See More: News and Announcements
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman to Lead Financial Management Best Practices for Nonprofits Workshop for Maryland Nonprofits
Jun 25, 2012
Amy Boland, CPA and Jackie Oneto, CPA, nonprofit audit partners with Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs, will present on financial management best practices for nonprofits on July 17 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. The training session will be hosted by the Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations at 8720 Georgia Ave, Suite 303, Silver Spring MD. Topics to be covered include
- Increasing an understanding of choices financial managers must make and relationships they need to build to ensure the operational success of their nonprofit organization
- Management and Board responsibilities
- Key roles among financial staff in a nonprofit organization including oversight of financial statements
- The importance of operating reserves
- International financial statements
This presentation is open to both members and non-members of the Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations. Visit their website for more information and registration details.
This is the third time Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs has hosted this best practices workshop due to ongoing popularity and demand. Read more about our firm’s nonprofit audit services.
We want to commend your firm, especially Amy Boland, on the outstanding service recently provided to the Close Up Foundation during our FY07 audit.
Rick Rockelli | Chief Operating Officer
Close Up Foundation