See More: News and Announcements
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman to Lead Financial Management Best Practices for Nonprofits Workshop for Maryland Nonprofits
Jun 25, 2012
Amy Boland, CPA and Jackie Oneto, CPA, nonprofit audit partners with Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs, will present on financial management best practices for nonprofits on July 17 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. The training session will be hosted by the Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations at 8720 Georgia Ave, Suite 303, Silver Spring MD. Topics to be covered include
- Increasing an understanding of choices financial managers must make and relationships they need to build to ensure the operational success of their nonprofit organization
- Management and Board responsibilities
- Key roles among financial staff in a nonprofit organization including oversight of financial statements
- The importance of operating reserves
- International financial statements
This presentation is open to both members and non-members of the Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations. Visit their website for more information and registration details.
This is the third time Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs has hosted this best practices workshop due to ongoing popularity and demand. Read more about our firm’s nonprofit audit services.
“Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs (GRF), understand our work. We love working with GRF because they are consummate professionals who believe in really getting to know what we do.”
Tharangi Cumaranatunge | Finance Controller
The American Refugee Committee