See More: News and Announcements
Five Finalists Announced for 2011 Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman EXCEL Award
Sep 14, 2011
Five finalists have been named for the 2011 GRF Excellence in Chief Executive Leadership (EXCEL) Award, which recognizes outstanding leadership among Washington-area nonprofits. The five finalists include:
- John Dillow, Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region
- Wendy Gradison, PRS, Inc.
- George Jones, Bread for the City
- Richard Tagle, Higher Achievement
- Maya Enista Smith, Mobilize.org
Working with Andreas Alexandrou, and the entire team at Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, has been a pleasure from the beginning.
Dustin Claussen | Assistant Controller for Audit, Compliance and Special Projects
Public Health Institute