See More: News and Announcements
Five Finalists Announced for 2011 Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman EXCEL Award
Sep 14, 2011
Five finalists have been named for the 2011 GRF Excellence in Chief Executive Leadership (EXCEL) Award, which recognizes outstanding leadership among Washington-area nonprofits. The five finalists include:
- John Dillow, Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region
- Wendy Gradison, PRS, Inc.
- George Jones, Bread for the City
- Richard Tagle, Higher Achievement
- Maya Enista Smith, Mobilize.org
Andreas is an ace in the hole for us. We not only leverage his expertise to monitor our investments around the world, but we view his biggest asset as the ability to facilitate learning and capacity building across all of our partnerships.
Michael Letta | Chief Financial Officer