See More: News and Announcements
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman’s International Practice Featured in November Issue of Accounting Today
Nov 15, 2012
The international audit and consulting practice of Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs was featured in the November issue of Accounting Today, a leading provider of business news for the tax and accounting industry. The feature covers the unique professional and personal aspects of working with international non-governmental organizations that deliver international development and humanitarian assistance around the world, including:
- a history behind the firm’s international audit and accounting practice
- challenges concerning language and culture
- contemplation on the traditional auditor outlook compared to that of auditors who travel internationally for the firm
- elements of safety when traveling around the developing world
- rewards of having a strong reputation supporting the global international NGO sector
Read the Auditing Abroad feature to learn more.
David is the consummate professional – knowledgeable, personable, confident, available, and trustworthy.
Thomas V. Draude | Brigadier General, USMC (Ret), President and Chief Executive Officer
Marine Corps University Foundation, Inc.