See More: News and Announcements
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman’s International Practice Featured in November Issue of Accounting Today
Nov 15, 2012
The international audit and consulting practice of Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs was featured in the November issue of Accounting Today, a leading provider of business news for the tax and accounting industry. The feature covers the unique professional and personal aspects of working with international non-governmental organizations that deliver international development and humanitarian assistance around the world, including:
- a history behind the firm’s international audit and accounting practice
- challenges concerning language and culture
- contemplation on the traditional auditor outlook compared to that of auditors who travel internationally for the firm
- elements of safety when traveling around the developing world
- rewards of having a strong reputation supporting the global international NGO sector
Read the Auditing Abroad feature to learn more.
It has been our experience that Mr. Alexandrou has conducted each audit with the highest level of professional knowledge and integrity.
Thomas F. Welch, Jr. | President
Rosaria Communities, Inc.