It’s springtime and it’s THAT time of year again…that’s right, Read more →
See More: About Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman has been part of the Washington, DC metropolitan region for more than 30 years. Part of our success derives from our role as a corporation of professionals who routinely pursue current knowledge in the CPA profession and advance the success of our clients and as a partner in the industries in which our clients operate. We participate in societies of accountants, nonprofit organizations, certified financial planners and valuation specialists and local businesses to connect with one another, and to grow professionally. Our professionals hold membership and/or leadership positions in the industry groups listed below.
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman also sponsors different activities throughout the year. Our partners, managers and their leaders sit on the boards of directors and committees of a variety of local nonprofits. Visit our Community Services page and the individual bio pages of our Leadership Team for more information.
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Center for Nonprofit Advancement
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- CPAmerica International
- Crowe Horwath International
- Finance & Administration Roundtable (FAR)
- Financial Planning Association
- Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs
- IMA-The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- National Society of Accountants