See More: About Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman has been part of the Washington, DC metropolitan region since 1981. We participate in societies of accountants, nonprofit organizations, certified financial planners and valuation specialists and local businesses to connect with one another, and to grow professionally. Our professionals hold membership and/or leadership positions in the industry groups listed below.
Our partners, managers and their leaders sit on the boards of directors and committees of a variety of local nonprofits. Visit our Community Services page and the individual bio pages of our Leadership Team for more information.
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Center for Nonprofit Advancement
- Crowe Horwath International
- Finance & Administration Roundtable (FAR)
- Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs
- IMA-The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
- Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- National Society of Accountants
David is the consummate professional – knowledgeable, personable, confident, available, and trustworthy.
Thomas V. Draude | Brigadier General, USMC (Ret), President and Chief Executive Officer
Marine Corps University Foundation, Inc.