See More: Leadership Team
David F. Graling, CPA, MBA
President / Partner
David F. Graling, CPA, MBA joined Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs in 1982 and has worked in all areas of public accounting since 1978. His client base includes nonprofit organizations, for-profit businesses and individuals.
Mr. Graling’s extensive experience with nonprofit organizations includes auditing, structuring of nonprofit organizations, internal control evaluation and management consulting. He also consults with clients on optimum business structure, tax saving strategies and obtaining financing, tax compliance, estate planning and family-owned businesses. Mr. Graling served as the firm’s managing partner from 1997 to 2013. In that role, he was recognized as one of the 10 Elite Managing Partners in the country by Accounting Today during 2012.
- Master, Business Administration, George Mason University
- Bachelor, Business Administration, George Mason University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA)
- Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Treasurer, Military Order of the Carabao
- Finance Committee Member, Army and Navy Club
- Treasurer, Homeless Children’s Playtime Project
- Former Treasurer, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, CPAmerica International
- Past-President, Greater Washington Society of CPAs
- Past-President, McLean Citizens Association
Amy is more than an auditor for CFED. She is a valuable business advisor helping us navigate through complex regulations and opaque guidance.
Adnan Bokhari | Chief Financial Officer
The Corporation for Enterprise Development