See More: Leadership Team
Jennifer Smith, CPA, CFE
Senior Nonprofit Audit Manager
|Get In Touch:||301-951-9090|
Jennifer Smith CPA, CFE has more than 20 years of experience in preparing audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements in the nonprofit, government contracting, construction, manufacturing, medical and real estate industries. As senior manager, her day-to-day responsibilities for managing the audit team include planning, supervising, controlling budgets, identifying and researching and resolving accounting and auditing issues encountered on an engagement.
Ms. Smith has extensive experience providing accounting, tax and consulting services for a variety of firm clients. Since joining Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, Ms. Smith has concentrated her skills on auditing and internal control review for a wide range of nonprofit organizations. In addition, she travels overseas to audit field offices for our nonprofit clients with locations around the world.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA)
- Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
- Former Treasurer, C&O Canal Trust, Inc.
PATH and PVS appreciate the hard work demonstrated by Steve Kelin and Wendy Roldan in completing the tax returns in a timely manner.
Patti Pearce | Associate Director of Finance