See More: The Firm
Mission – Vision Statement – Values
Our mission is to provide exceptional financial, tax and consulting services to our clients.
Our primary purpose as an organization is to deliver high quality financial products both in appearance and content. We will continue to be known as the firm where personal attention will never become obsolete. We want to employ people who are extremely satisfied and who go the extra mile for clients. We want a culture of growth, profitability and enthusiasm throughout the firm.
All of our people are proudly committed to the following values:
- Integrity – Always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner; gaining trust through our actions.
- Knowledge – The value we place on our ability to develop leaders and the need to continually grow our collective technical expertise to meet the needs of ever more sophisticated clients.
- Service – Encompasses the concept of quality in everything we do, having a service-mindset when dealing with clients and demanding a lot of ourselves.
- Respect – Respect for one another in the office will lead to greater productivity and staff satisfaction, which should result in lower turnover.
- Leadership – Leadership both within the firm with respect to developing our next generation of leaders and within our market segment with respect to being recognized by current and prospective clients as a firm that is the leading expert in the field.
- Enthusiasm – Employing and nurturing staff with a passion for providing the highest-level quality service to our clients.
David is the consummate professional – knowledgeable, personable, confident, available, and trustworthy.
Thomas V. Draude | Brigadier General, USMC (Ret), President and Chief Executive Officer
Marine Corps University Foundation, Inc.