See More: The Firm
Our Philosophy and Goals
Below are key statements about Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman’s philosophy, which articulate how we do business and what is important to our professionals. We also believe that by striving to attain the goals listed below, we are successfully living out our mission of providing exceptional client service.
- To provide the finest auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory services and to anticipate client needs.
- To be associated with today’s fastest growing companies and to help clients reach their maximum potential.
- To be a firm for whom it is both enjoyable and rewarding to work.
- To contribute to the community and the professional respect of our clients in handling their matters to the best of our ability in a strictly confidential manner.
- To be progressive with the professional management and system techniques currently
- To grow but not lose the personal relationships with clients that are the foundation of the practice.
- To establish open lines of communication between the client’s personnel, the key staff accountant responsible for the client and the firm’s directors.
- To maintain the capability to provide all services required by our clients.
- Maintain superior quality of services to existing clients and expand the range of these services.
- Be fair, ethical and honest in all business transactions.
- Maintain a high level of motivation, professional development and satisfaction for all personnel.
- Continue growth in number, size and quality of clients.
Their tagline “Personal Attention Will Never Become Obsolete” sums up every interaction with have with their staff at all levels and the commitment and advice we have received from David Graling and Terri McKnight is exceptional.
AAMFT, Christine Michaels | Chairman, Principal
The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)