This is the seventh post in a new blog series Read more →
See More: Why Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman
Code of Conduct
As a member of the Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman team, you represent the firm to our clients and therefore everyone should speak, look and act in ways which reflect pride in our organization and ourselves. At Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, we expect you to:
- Provide clients with the highest quality of service and product.
- Recognize the dignity of all people, be fair and impartial in relationships with others and pursue in good faith responsibilities to offer equal opportunity in business to all people.
- Be courteous and considerate of your coworkers, managers and partners.
- Cooperate with fellow employees by giving assistance as required.
- Carry out instructions and follow procedures as directed by your supervisor, manager or partner.
"The unique blend of Rick's multi-faceted expertise and his 24 years of service as an FBI special agent provide for him a foundation of exceptional credibility and versatility as a forensic resource."
Alexia McClure | Principal
Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC