This is the second post in a three-part blog series Read more →
See More: Why Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman
Code of Conduct
As a member of the Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman team, you represent the firm to our clients and therefore everyone should speak, look and act in ways which reflect pride in our organization and ourselves. At Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, we expect you to:
- Provide clients with the highest quality of service and product.
- Recognize the dignity of all people, be fair and impartial in relationships with others and pursue in good faith responsibilities to offer equal opportunity in business to all people.
- Be courteous and considerate of your coworkers, managers and partners.
- Cooperate with fellow employees by giving assistance as required.
- Carry out instructions and follow procedures as directed by your supervisor, manager or partner.
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) appreciates the superb quality services rendered by Gelman, Rosenberg and Freedman (GRF) over the last decade
Nellie Sarkissian | Chief Operations Officer
American Association for the Study of Liver (AASLD)