See More: Events
Tax Considerations for Government Contractors
|Date:||April 21, 2011|
MACPA Columbia Center
10280 Old Columbia Road, Suite 245
Columbia, MD 21046
GRF Vice President Jerry Rosenberg participates in a roundtable discussion on tax considerations for government contractors. The event, hosted by the Maryland Association of CPAs, addresses such questions as:
1. What constitutes doing business in a state and how do you compute multi-state filings?
2. What are the tax benefits of different company types (i.e. S Corp, LLC, C Corp)?
3. When is the cash basis used and what steps do I take to achieve this
4. What methods of depreciation are appropriate?
5. When does use tax apply to contracts?
6. Where are gross receipts taxes and how do they work?
7. What kind of tax planning is recommended?
8. How do I price/account for each tax?
First, and foremost, dealing with your staff is a pleasure! From Andreas Alexandrou and down the line, they are fabulous people primarily, easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable.
Jacqueline Murray | Controller