An article we ran in a recent newsletter, More Than Read more →
See More: Resources
Financial Planning Toolkits
The business owner’s and financial planning toolkits in this section have been designed to help your small-businesses and entrepreneurs start, run and grow their own businesses. This section offers news and advice documents providing answers to business, tax, and legal questions and gives practical tips on working smarter, saving money, and staying in compliance with the law. With the following toolkits, you will be able to:
- Model business documents, such as customizable sample letters, contracts, forms, and policies.
- Financial spreadsheet templates for tasks such as balancing the books for creating financial statements.
- Checklists for a variety of topics, from qualifying for a home office write-off to the right things to do and say during an employee termination interview.
- Official government forms and publications used to file taxes with the IRS or contract with the federal government.
- Provide easy-to-understand financial planning resources, documents, tools, and interactive calculators that are comprehensive and up-to-date.
- The financial planning toolkit contains information to manage one’s personal finances, including investments, insurance, risk and asset management strategies, and tax, retirement and estate planning. One can also use the financial calculators to help assess financial position and better manage money.
- The financial planning toolkit effectively translates complex financial detail and transforms it into user-friendly information. The financial planning toolkit provides more than 1,500 financial planning documents, tools, and interactive calculators to meet your clients’ needs.
- Information in the financial planning toolkit is organized in a lifecycle structure to provide the novice user with a logical starting point. Seasoned users can drill down through the comprehensive table of contents to access more detailed information.
- The financial planning toolkit is continuously updated with the latest information, and augmented by articles on consumer finance-related topics.
The rules and regulations in the Government Contracting industry are complex and Judy Lasley does an excellent job of educating me on how to wisely calculate, set and defend rates, as well as the long-term consequences of choosing the wrong rates.
John Cates | President and Chief Executive Officer
Global Intelligence, Inc.