See More: Publications
Capital Management for Nonprofits
Senior Audit Manager Trevor Williams presented on “The Effective Management of Nonprofit Investments: The Auditor’s Perspective” at a September 18, 2012 seminar entitled Capital Management for Nonprofits. Mr. Williams co-presented with Dwayne Jackson, a principal at Rembert Pendleton Jackson and Mike Gordon, vice president at Stout & Teague, and reviewed the following items:
- Keys to a successful audit
- Auditor vs. auditee responsibilities
- Board of directors vs. investment committee
- Ingredients of managing investments
- What auditors look for
- Common management letter comments
Click “Download this “Publication” above to access Mr. Williams’ presentation.
Amy Boland and her GRF team make the annual audit as painless as possible!
Kathy Farrell | Vice President, Finance and Administration
Advocates for Youth