See More: Publications
Policies and Procedures that Help Nonprofits Achieve Their Financial Goals
- The legal protection they offer
- The guidance they provide to management
- The assistance they provide to achieve compliance with governmental laws
- Their ability to facilitate uniform work standards, rules and regulations
- Their ability to provide consistent and fair treatment of employees
The presentation also covered a) the responsibilities of management and the Board of Directors, b) how to develop a manual outlining policies and procedures and c) areas of significance including a corporate credit card policy, travel and expense reimbursement, conflict of interest policy, a whistleblower policy, performance appraisals, payroll matters, the segregation of duties and the review of outsourced accounting functions.
The presentation was hosted by the Center for Nonprofit Advancement.
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) appreciates the superb quality services rendered by Gelman, Rosenberg and Freedman (GRF) over the last decade
Nellie Sarkissian | Chief Operations Officer
American Association for the Study of Liver (AASLD)