See More: Sample Newsletter Articles
Sample Newsletter Articles
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman will soon be switching from our current quarterly print newsletters to a new set of electronic distributions that we will send out every two weeks (don’t worry if you prefer the print option, we will continue to offer that upon request). This will allow us to distribute more content (three articles every two weeks instead of 3-4 every three months) and content that is more directly applicable to the interests of our subscribers.
Look below for sample articles from our new nonprofit newsletter and our business and individuals newsletter to help you determine which newsletter is right for you. Also included are articles from our upcoming legal newsletter which we hope to launch in the near future.
- Help Your Board Understand Your Group’s Finances
- Nonprofits Should Take Care in Correcting Prior Financial Statements
- Due Diligence Vital Before Joining a New Nonprofit
Business and Individual Articles
- Real Estate: Signs of Recovery in 2012?
- Internal Reviews Help Ensure a Healthy Business
- Proceed with Caution when Buying Commodities
- Cash Flow Analysis: A Matrimonial Case Study
- Do You Know How Much Your Law Firm is Worth?
- Five Ways a CPA Can Help Your Law Practice
You can continue to sign up for our newsletters on our sidebar and on the newsletters page, and you can also use the sign up forms to change your subscription at any time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our marketing assistant Sam Webster at email@example.com.
We were looking for a new employee benefit plan auditor and our CFO, John Ring, selected Jackie Cardello with Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, and we are very happy with the choice.
Arlene Campbell | Assistant Controller
Paralyzed Veterans of America