This is the first post in a video blog series Read more →
See More: Services
When you need to focus on your core business, outsourcing your accounting services can be a great strategy. Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman’s professionals can supplement and perform your accounting functions on-site or off-site for just as long as your organization needs our services. We require no commitment from clients regarding the length of an engagement; you hire us for as long as you need us.
Whether yours is an emerging or established business, a nonprofit with complex program activity or a government contractor managing multiple cost centers or preparing to undergo DCAA scrutiny, our staff is trained to provide the outsourced accounting support you need. We can help with:
- Part-time or temporary full-time controllership
- Accounting records clean-up
- Accounting department management
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Compilations and reviews
- Accounting software analysis, implementation and staff training
- Financial statement analysis
- Preparing monthly and/or quarterly financial statements
- Coordinating closing of the year-end financial records
- Preparing and guiding you through your annual audit
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash flow projections
- Policies & procedures manual development
- Internal controls establishment
- Banking relationships development
- Assistance with recruiting, hiring and training of finance personnel
Let us help you save time, re-focus your resources and improve your operations.
- Accounting Software Solutions
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman provides a full range of accounting software solutions. We will design and install systems to meet your unique needs and then train your staff to use the software effectively and efficiently.
Outsourcing repetitive and time-consuming tasks such as bookkeeping can save you the cost and time of hiring in-house resources. Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman has capable and experienced professionals who help implement customized solutions for nonprofit, international, government contractor and business clients.
- Temporary Controllership
There are times when extra hands are needed. Vacation, medical leave, resignation, system conversion or eliminating backlog all represent situations that can push you to seek a temporary controller to keep your organization on track and functioning efficiently. Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman provides professionals with a wide breadth of expertise, experience in nonprofit and private sector accounting and a thorough understanding of controllership responsibilities.
The rules and regulations in the Government Contracting industry are complex and Judy Lasley does an excellent job of educating me on how to wisely calculate, set and defend rates, as well as the long-term consequences of choosing the wrong rates.
John Cates | President and Chief Executive Officer
Global Intelligence, Inc.