It’s springtime and it’s THAT time of year again…that’s right, Read more →
See More: Tax Planning and Preparation
Corporate/Individual Tax Planning
Our tax services include planning and preparation for individuals, corporations, pension and retirement plans, estates, partnerships and trusts. Here are some of the situations (though by no means all) in which we offer tax expertise.
- Parents welcoming a new family member wish to make a gift to minimize estate tax liability
- A client considers investments to control long and short-term capital gains
- An attorney needs to understand her tax liabilities when her firm has offices in several states
- An American expatriate needs to report his incoming while living abroad
- An individual who owes taxes must calculate quarterly estimate payments
- A business owner must determine the value of her business for a planned merger
- Another business owner needs to report income for a multi-state partnership
- The new business owner wants to implement shareholder/employee tax-saving strategies
- A final owner needs to plan for succession at his business
Andreas is an ace in the hole for us. We not only leverage his expertise to monitor our investments around the world, but we view his biggest asset as the ability to facilitate learning and capacity building across all of our partnerships.
Michael Letta | Chief Financial Officer