See More: Tax Planning and Preparation
Corporate/Individual Tax Planning
Our tax services include planning and preparation for individuals, corporations, pension and retirement plans, estates, partnerships and trusts. Here are some of the situations (though by no means all) in which we offer tax expertise.
- Parents welcoming a new family member wish to make a gift to minimize estate tax liability
- A client considers investments to control long and short-term capital gains
- An attorney needs to understand her tax liabilities when her firm has offices in several states
- An American expatriate needs to report his incoming while living abroad
- An individual who owes taxes must calculate quarterly estimate payments
- A business owner must determine the value of her business for a planned merger
- Another business owner needs to report income for a multi-state partnership
- The new business owner wants to implement shareholder/employee tax-saving strategies
- A final owner needs to plan for succession at his business
Working with Ian Shuman, and more recently with Elinor Litwack, has been wonderful. Ian brings a wealth of CPA management experience, which has proven invaluable in helping our firm address management issues.
Ana Ramos | Associate Director for Administration
Stanley Medical Research Institute