As we look for more opportunities to engage board members in fundraising, one forum is often underused: board meetings. This interactive how-to session will walk participants through an abbreviated board meeting and highlight ways in which fundraising can become a regular and productive feature. Proven methods are sure to inform and engage board members of all fundraising experience levels.
This webinar will demonstrate how best to provide steady doses of fundraising information and inspiration, even for those averse to traditional board training. The focus will lie in repetition of messaging through a variety of channels. Content will offer ways to use mission connection, ambassador training and specific organizational needs to capture members’ varied learning and motivational preferences.
- Train and inspire board members to fundraise outside of a stand-alone board development session
- Provide practical examples of how board members can succeed in fundraising
- Create an efficient meeting agenda that allows for regular fundraising-related content
- Spark optimism: Boards really can and do raise funds!
Trevor W. Williams, CPA| Partner, Audit, GRF CPAs & Advisors
Susan Schaefer, CFRE, founded Resource Partners LLC with a commitment to integrity and client satisfaction. More than 15 years later, those remain her guiding values.
Susan developed an early specialization in nonprofit program development and foundation relations. She still works with many organizations as they look to propel their work with national funders. Susan synthesizes clients’ programs with other organizational components, resulting in stronger business models, programming, messaging and income streams. And, because board service has always been a big part of her personal and professional life, Susan devotes a good deal of her time to strengthening boards of directors.
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of how to train and inspire board members to fundraise using different avenues.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.