Five finalists have been named for the 2011 GRF Excellence in Chief Executive Leadership (EXCEL) Award, which recognizes outstanding leadership among Washington-area nonprofits. The five finalists include:
- John Dillow, Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region
- Wendy Gradison, PRS, Inc.
- George Jones, Bread for the City
- Richard Tagle, Higher Achievement
- Maya Enista Smith, Mobilize.org
Up to three EXCEL award winners and two Honorable Mention leaders will be announced at the October 18 annual conference of the Center for Nonprofit Advancement, which sponsors the EXCEL award program. GRF has sponsored the EXCEL Award for the past six years. Click here for more information.