If you own a business, you should be thinking now about its role in the next phase of your life. Astute business owners carefully plan their exit to maximize the value of their business while minimizing their risk. Despite the market tilting heavily in favor of the buyer, exit planning helps business owners stay in control of the process and achieve their financial and/or legacy goals.
Join GRF CPAs & Advisors and ENNIS Legacy Partners for a one-hour webinar on the fundamentals of effective exit planning. Participants will learn the six critical elements to successfully selling or transferring a business and come away with the knowledge to begin their own exit planning process.
Walter H. Deyhle, CPA/ABV/CFF, MAFF, CExP™, CEPA | Partner, Tax | GRF CPAs & Advisors
Pat Ennis, CExP, CAP, CFP® | Founder & President | ENNIS Legacy Partners
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the six critical elements to successfully selling or transferring a business and come away with the knowledge to begin their own exit planning process.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.