Whether you are planning to sell your company as part of your retirement plan or you simply have a desire for more freedom with your time and money, join our experts to learn what you should be doing now to increase the value of your business. This webinar presentation will highlight and describe eight value drivers proven to result in higher valuations of company value and increased sellability.
- Financial performance
- Growth potential
- Switzerland structure
- The valuation teeter totter
- The hierarchy of recurring revenue
- The monopoly of control
- Customer satisfaction
- Hub & spoke
An owner who has a sellable business will have more freedom today and more options for exit tomorrow. Join us to learn what matters most to a buyer and how to implement a plan to maximize these value drivers.
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the eight drivers of a company value.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.