This webinar was presented in collaboration with Tipalti.
The back-office function of accounts payable isn’t always seen as a top priority for finance leaders to build a competitive edge. But when it comes to working capital optimization and supporting business growth strategies, accounts payable is a core strategic function. By proving that AP is critical to the bottom line, finance leaders can transcend to a new era where they are empowered to create a positive return on investment.
• How to shift the current perception of the AP function
• How to create a strategic AP mission and communicate that to stakeholders
• How to bolster the value of AP within your organization
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the capabilities of AP automation.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting Technical
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns