CPE credit is not available for this webinar.
This webinar is a joint effort with DATABASICS.
Federal agencies face pressure to curb costs, reduce fraud, and maintain accountability for federal contractors. Not only are contractors putting their time, effort, and talents into critical projects for the government, but they’re also working to comply with DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency) requirements. If these employee reporting requirements are undermining your contracting opportunities, this free workshop will review ways to:
- Stay compliant with all requirements for Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), Federal Travel Regulations (FTRs), the Department of Labor (DOL) and the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA);
- Track projects and easily record data for billing, cost allocation, and budgeting;
- Simplify per diem management to support expense management and bill-through processes in accordance with all federal requirements;
- Authorize travel with more confidence and less hassle;
- Maintain audit trails to review as you go;
- Generate timely, accurate reports that integrate with your billing, project management, accounting and payroll systems.