Effective cybersecurity measures and actively futureproofing your technology are no longer luxuries or only feasible for large enterprises. Tackling these critical issues together in a smart, coordinated way allows your business to mitigate risk and plan for the future while also maximizing your IT resources and budget. To do this, business leaders should first understand the current IT landscape and learn about our predictions for 2019 and beyond.
Join Tabush Group and Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs for an overview of the IT challenges and opportunities small and midsize businesses will be facing in 2019. Our IT experts with specialized knowledge of cybersecurity, cloud, applications, and IT infrastructure will update participants on critical IT threats and how to protect their businesses. Participants will learn the fundamentals they need to revisit their current IT strategy and plan for the future.
- Business IT in 2019
- Overview of the cyber risk landscape
- IT Strategy for 2019
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the IT challenges and opportunities small and midsize businesses will be facing in 2019.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Information Technology
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.