August 7, 2023
GRF CPAs & Advisors (GRF) is pleased to announce the firm’s inclusion in Accounting Today’s 2023 Best Accounting Firms to Work For. The annual ranking recognizes the top firms across the country who set the standard for being an employer of choice in the accounting profession. This most recent accolade follows GRF’s recognition earlier this year as one of Accounting Today’s Top Firms in the Capital Region for 2023 and a 2023 Firm to Watch.
“We truly believe in our corporate mission to serve the greater good and that starts with our own staff,” said GRF President and Managing Partner, Jackie Cardello. “We strive to create an environment where people can grow within the profession and still have a life. Where they can make a difference while making a living. As Managing Partner, I am particularly proud of the firm’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. It creates an environment where differences are appreciated and embraced, and it helps us to bring together the best and the brightest in the profession.”
Best Accounting Firms to Work for is a research-driven program from Best Companies Group that examines firm practices, programs and benefits and surveys employees for their perspective. Companies making the list completed a rigorous two-part process. First, they were independently evaluated on factors such as workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. This assessment represented about 25% of their total evaluation score. The remaining 75% of the evaluation score was based on an anonymous employee survey. Employees evaluated their companies across eight core focus areas including leadership; culture and communications; satisfaction with their role; work environment, supervisor; training and resources; pay and benefits; and overall engagement.
To learn more about what it’s like to work at GRF, including open positions, please visit our Experience GRF page.
The rankings of the 16th annual Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work for will be unveiled in the September issue of Accounting Today. For more program information, visit www.BestAccountingFirmsToWorkFor.com.
About GRF CPAs & Advisors
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region, GRF CPAs & Advisors (GRF) is a full-service professional services firm providing clients with accounting, tax, and advisory solutions. For more than 40 years, the firm has supported the financial and operational success of for-profit and tax-exempt organizations locally, nationally, and around the world.
The firm is a member of CPAmerica, Inc., one of the largest associations of CPA firms in the United States. Our membership guarantees clients access to the expertise and resources of more than 4,000 accounting and advisory professionals at 78 member firms throughout the country. CPAmerica is a member of Crowe Global, providing our firm with access to the eighth-largest accounting network in the world with over two hundred independent firms in more than 130 countries.
For more about GRF CPAs & Advisors, visit our website at https://www.grfcpa.com/.