Senior Audit Manager Trevor Williams presented on “The Effective Management of Nonprofit Investments: The Auditor’s Perspective” at a September 18, 2012 seminar entitled Capital Management for Nonprofits. Mr. Williams co-presented with Dwayne Jackson, a principal at Rembert Pendleton Jackson and Mike Gordon, vice president at Stout & Teague, and reviewed the following items:
- Keys to a successful audit
- Auditor vs. auditee responsibilities
- Board of directors vs. investment committee
- Ingredients of managing investments
- What auditors look for
- Common management letter comments
This article was originally posted on September 19, 2012 and the information may no longer be current. For questions, please contact GRF CPAs & Advisors at email@example.com.