December 16, 2011
Partners Jackie Cardello and Ian Shuman presented an intensive, full-day workshop on nonprofit finance fundamentals for the Nonprofit Roundtable of Greater Washington’s Future Executive Directors Fellowship Program. Discussion items included:
- Financial statements overview
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Cash vs. accrual accounting
- Common red flags faced by nonprofit organizations
- Restricted net assets
- Internal financial reporting
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman served as a sponsor of the 2010-11 fellowship program. Visit our Facebook page to see photos from this and other Nonprofit Roundtable events.
This article was originally posted on December 16, 2011 and the information may no longer be current. For questions, please contact GRF CPAs & Advisors at email@example.com.