October 20, 2021
Join GRF’s nonprofit audit experts Ricardo Trujillo, CPA, and Omid Mohebbi, CPA, for a comprehensive webinar on this critical ASU affecting those nonprofits that receive contributed nonfinancial assets. The effective date for the ASU is fast approaching and nonprofits should be fully prepared for the changes and the additional records they will need to keep. Participants will gain invaluable information about the tools they need to successfully prepare for the ASU implementation.
- A comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of the new ASU
- Examples of contributed nonfinancial assets
- A description of alternative valuation methods and inputs
- Quantitative and qualitative changes in nonprofit financial statements
- Be fully prepared for the upcoming ASU to facilitate implementation and audit preparation
Omid Mohebbi, CPA