It’s time to talk to your board about addressing risk to your organization’s strategy. Effective risk mitigation measures are no longer luxuries or only available to large enterprises. Tackling these critical issues together in a smart, coordinated way allows your organization to mitigate risk and plan for the future while also maximizing your resources and budget. To do this, leaders should first understand the current risk landscape and learn what to expect in 2019 and beyond.
Join Lewis Baach Kaufmann Middlemiss and Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs for an overview of ERM and the emerging risks that small and midsize organizations will be facing in the coming year. Our risk experts with specialized knowledge of the critical threats facing nonprofits and associations will update participants on how they should protect their organizations while keeping the board and audit committee informed. Participants will come away with the fundamentals they need to revisit their current strategy and plan for the future.
- Overview of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Linking your strategic plan to ERM
- ERM Reporting to the Audit Committee
- Emerging Risks for 2019
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with an understanding of enterprise risk management and emerging risks.
Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Risk Management
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.
Melissa Musser, CPA, CITP, CISA | Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs Risk & Advisory Principal
Ricardo Trujillo, CPA, CITP, CISA | Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs Nonprofit Audit Partner
Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum, Esq. | Lewis Baach Kaufmann Middlemiss PLLC Chair of the Nonprofit Organizations Practice