As the federal fiscal year comes to a close in late September, government contractors will be gearing up to submit proposals for new federal work, particularly with the Department of Defense. While many contractors will receive new awards, some will unfortunately make costly mistakes in their price proposals that can easily be avoided.
Join GRF and SYMPAQ to learn what you should know before submitting your next federal price proposal. Our government contracting experts will provide participants with an overview of the submission requirements as well as the DCAA audit process. Our speakers will provide valuable examples of the type of data that could be requested by DCAA as well as a sample illustration of a DCAA cost proposal.
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
G. Chris Brown | President
Aldebaron Inc. (SYMPAQ)
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the submission requirements as well as the DCAA audit process.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.