GRF Principal Paul H. Calabrese will present “How to Develop DCAA-Compliant Indirect Rates” at the March 12 IMA Government Contractor Breakfast. The session will provide an overview of how indirect cost rates are developed and used in contracting with the US Government, including the proper indirect cost rate formation to be compliant with the FAR Subpart 31.2 and meet DCAA’s requirements. The presentation will provide theory combined with practical indirect rate models to help attendees develop a working knowledge of indirect rates.
- Single and Multi‐Tier Rate System
- Fringe, Overhead, G&A, Subcontract Administration / Material Handling
- Common Service Centers: Fringe and Occupancy
- Step Down Order to Record and Allocate Indirect Cost
- Uniqueness of B&P (Bid and Proposal) and IR&D (Independent Research and Development) Tracking
- What does the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) say about indirect cost
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
8000 Towers Crescent Drive, Suite 1700
Tysons, VA 22182
*Please check the 17th Floor receptionist to find our room, and get your parking validated.
Cost: $30 prepaid online in advance; $35 at the door (cash/check)