In the last few years the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) has been backlogged in completing incurred cost audits. As a result, USAID has utilized private accounting firms to perform their annual incurred cost audits. Incurred cost audits can be tedious and time-consuming. Understanding the process, where problems commonly occur, and proven approaches for working with the auditor will help your company survive the audit.
Join Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs and Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP for an in-depth discussion of the trials USAID government contractors endure while working with the auditor. You will receive tips and best practices to make your next USAID-incurred cost audit less complicated and more streamlined.
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal | Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
Andrew Mohr, Esq. | Partner | Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
C. Kelly Kroll, Esq. | Of Counsel | Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
• Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the USAID incurred cost audits
• Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Online-Based
• Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE Credit
• Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
• Prerequisites: None Required
• Advance Preparation: None
• Program Level: Basic
• Course Registration Requirements: None
• Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
• Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
• Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our webinar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.