Please join us for The 16th Annual Governor’s Grants Office Conference! This one day, in-person event will be packed with grants management specific updates, best practices, and networking opportunities with state and local government and community partners.
Indirect Cost Rate Issues Between Pass-Through Entities and Nonprofits
Speaker: Paul H. Calabrese | 9:40 am – 12:00 pm
This session will cover:
- Negotiating indirect rates with pass-through entities (PTE) and alternative indirect cost recovery methods.
- Applying the PPP loan forgiveness credit.
- Information about sub-awards and the MTDC allocation base.
- Uniform Guidance FAQs regarding indirect rates for States and Municipalities.
- Recently issued FAQs that impact indirect rates and cost recovery.
- Other related indirect rate matters for nonprofits.
College Park Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
3501 University Blvd E
Hyattsville, MD 20783