April 15, 2020
The second webinar provides participants with an overview of the Cost Principles, Subpart E to Uniform Guidance. The cost principles provide the framework for direct and indirect cost allocation, the reasonableness criteria, offsets for related revenue, and what is allowable (or not an allowable) reimbursement on federal grants and cooperative agreements.
- Understanding the categories of allowable vs. unallowable costs
- Cost principals that have changed or have been eliminated
- Introduction of the three new cost principals
- What is new under timekeeping and helpful changes
- Detailed overview of commonly used cost principals, compensation and fringe benefits