Government contracting compliance experts will provide an overview of how indirect cost rates are developed and used in contracting with the US Government. Participants will learn both theory as well as practical indirect rate models to help them visualize the format and structure of indirect rates and how the indirect rates are computed to include internal cost allocations. Government contractor personnel will have an improved working knowledge of indirect rates and allocations for bidding and incurring indirect cost.
- Single and Multi‐Tier Rate System
- Fringe, Overhead, G&A, Subcontract Administration/Material Handling
- Common Service Centers: Fringe and Occupancy
- Step Down Order to Record and Allocate Indirect Cost
- Uniqueness of Bid and Proposal (B&P) and Independent Research and Development (IR&D) Tracking
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) guidance on indirect cost
- Analysis of Indirect Cost
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
G. Chris Brown | President
Aldebaron, Inc. (SYMPAQ)
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of developing DCAA-Compliant Indirect Rates
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
GovCon Webinar Series
Click the link(s) below to learn more and register for the other parts of the webinar series.