Building on the first webinar, Part 2 will help participants forecast indirect rates acceptable to DCAA. The webinar will provide practical examples for projecting indirect rates.
The presentation will focus on three scenarios:
- Historical information sufficient to forecast indirect rates using trend analysis
- Setting up an indirect rate for a new geographic location with sufficient historical costs
- Insufficient historical cost information to predict an indirect rate
Participants will come away with the tools they need to forecast indirect rates for proposals and forward pricing.
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
G. Chris Brown | President
Aldebaron, Inc. (SYMPAQ)
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of forecasting DCAA-Compliant Indirect Rates
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our webinar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.
GovCon Webinar Series
Click the link(s) below to learn more and register for the other parts of the webinar series.
Part 1 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5