The final webinar in the series will help participants better understand the applicability of CAS including the Cost Accounting Standard Board’s (CASB) 19 standards, CAS thresholds and disclosure statements.
- CAS Applicability
- Significance of the CAS Thresholds
- Application of CAS Thresholds
- List of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Disclosure Statement
- Adequacy of Disclosure Statement
Participants will come away with the fundamentals needed for contractors to properly designate the impact of a non-compliance on an individual CAS-covered contract or business unit where the CAS-covered contracts reside.
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
G. Chris Brown | President
Aldebaron, Inc. (SYMPAQ)
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.
GovCon Webinar Series
Click the link(s) below to learn more and register for the other parts of the webinar series.