Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 31.2 provides principles about which costs are allowable, reasonable and allocable. With over 50 cost principles applicable to contracts with the US government, our government contracting experts will examine the most important and commonly used cost principles that impact indirect cost recovery.
- The principles of allowability, reasonableness and allocability
- The impact on cost recovery from credits (refunds as offsets) as well as contract terms and conditions
- Expressly unallowable cost and associated penalties
- The 52 selected cost principles
- Commonly used cost principles
- The impact of selected cost principles on indirect cost and rates
Participants will come away with a better understanding of the FAR Part 31.2 Cost Principals and have the tools they need for successful indirect cost recovery while avoiding penalties.
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
G. Chris Brown | President
Aldebaron Inc. (SYMPAQ)
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding the Impact of FAR Part 31.2 Cost Principals on Indirect Rates
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.
GovCon Webinar Series
Click the link(s) below to learn more and register for the other parts of the webinar series.