Government contractors often find it challenging to develop their annual incurred cost submission in DCAA’s required 30-tab Incurred Cost Electronically (ICE) EXCEL workbook. Join us for a detailed look at the ICE template and learn how to navigate this complex requirement.
- The purpose of each of the (30) tabbed schedule
- How each schedule works
- Focus on the most common indirect schedules
- Fringe benefits intermediate cost center and final rate
- Occupancy intermediate cost center that aids in allocating rent-related costs to overhead and General and Administrative (G&A) that reside in the same facility
- Overhead final indirect rate
- Bid and Proposal cost internal allocation to G&A per CAS 420
- G&A final indirect rate
Participants will come away with practical guidance on using the ICE template to avoid costly mistakes.
Paul H. Calabrese | Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs
G. Chris Brown | President
Aldebaron, Inc. (SYMPAQ)
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of developing the annual incurred cost submission in DCAA’s required Incurred Cost Electronically (ICE) EXCEL workbook
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our webinar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
GovCon Webinar Series
Click the link(s) below to learn more and register for the other parts of the webinar series.