Join the NC State Poole College of Management ERM Initiative and GRF CPAs & Advisors for a special workshop, ERM in Nonprofit Organizations, on Thursday-Friday, October 17-18, 2019 in Raleigh, NC. ERM leaders will gather at Vaughn Towers in NC State’s football stadium for a CPE-eligible workshop featuring real-world illustrations of ERM implementations by ERM leaders at nonprofit organizations along with discussion sessions for sharing about ERM challenges and successful best practices.
Limited to just 50 participants, this intimate and interactive environment promotes greater interaction between attendees and speakers, and allows a greater sharing of experiences with colleagues. Don’t miss this unique learning opportunity.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals leading ERM efforts at nonprofit organizations and the executives to whom they report. More than one individual may attend from the same organization.
Intensive. Invaluable. Interactive. This high-level workshop provides the tools and hands-on training to confidently and competently explore your questions regarding effective enterprise-wide risk management and oversight for non-profit settings. You’ll interact with peers at other organizations to gather insights and ideas during a real-world, comprehensive workshop.
- Motivate why is ERM relevant to non-profit organizations and how can it provide strategic value.
- Evaluate how your ERM process compares to your peers.
- Provide real-world illustrations of actual ERM implementations in non-profit organizations.
- Foster discussion among participants about ERM challenges and suggestions of techniques to strengthen ERM for nonprofit organizations.
- Enable participating organizations to benchmark their ERM practices relative to best-in-class ERM programs.
- Provide networking opportunities for participants to connect with ERM leaders in other non-profits.
- Refresh participant understanding of the fundamental elements and objectives of ERM and its relevance to non-profit organizations.
Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
Learning Objective: Understand emerging risk oversight trends
Recommended CPE: 8.50 (estimated)
Attendance is limited to personnel directly affiliated with nonprofit organizations.
Vaughn Towers | Carter Finely Stadium
NC State University
4600 Trinity Road
Raleigh, NC 27607