Financial professionals understand the critical role internal controls play in preventing fraud and helping the organization run efficiently. While some control activities are more difficult to implement, the QuickBooks Online accounting software offers a number of often overlooked built-in tools that will help your organization easily establish strong financial internal controls.
Join GRF for an overview of QuickBooks Online’s control features and learn how your organization can leverage them as part of your internal control program. Our CPAs will share their expertise in QuickBooks Online and demonstrate the features that provide some of the checks and balances that should be included in your internal control program.
Our presenters will discuss:
- Closing date
- Audit Trail
- Users and permissions
- Other helpful QuickBooks Online features to consider
- Policies and procedures outside of QuickBooks Online
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of QuickBooks Online’s control features and learn how your organization can leverage them as part of your internal control program.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
Ian Shuman, CPA | Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services Partner
Kossi Adegnon, CPA | Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services Supervisor