With the strong economy and the business-for-sale market booming, many maturing business owners are beginning to think about retirement and the legacy of their companies. Join Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman and ENNIS Legacy Partners for an overview of the steps business owners should take now before deciding to sell or transfer a business.
Our exit planning experts will discuss:
- Determining why you want to exit your business
- Aligning your reason to sell with exit options
- Establishing what amount you need from the sale of your business
- Deciding what your role will be post-sale
- Determining where you are in the exit process
Who should attend: Business owners with plans to exit within the next 15 years
Walter H. Deyhle, CPA/ABV/CFF, MAFF, CExP™, CEPA | Senior Tax Partner and Director of Valuation and Exit Planning Division
Pat Ennis, CExP®, CAP®, CFP® | ENNIS Legacy Partners Founder & President
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the steps business owners should take now before deciding to sell or transfer a business
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.