GRF’s Jim Norton, principal and director of the firm’s Accounting Technology Solutions services, has been invited to speak on several topics at this year’s Sage Partner Summit. This signature event is held every year for Sage’s valued reseller partners to help them can gain insight into Sage’s products and marketing strategies.
Mr. Norton will be presenting three important topics on Sage Intacct at the conference, including a technical session where he will provide instruction for combining dynamic allocations with custom report writer tools; an overview session detailing an available service line package; and a final session discussing best practices for outsourcing available marketing resources.
Specific presentations include:
- “Allocated and Reviewed: When Dynamic Allocations and Interactive Custom Report Writer Team Up” (Track: Technical)
- Dynamic Allocations and Interactive Custom Report Writer (ICRW) are two of the most malleable tools in Sage Intacct. What happens when you combine their powers? You get a cross-checking, cross-referencing, efficiency overloaded dynamo. In this session, Jim walks through use cases as a tool to review a few great intersections between the two modules. You’ll see how to build easy reports to verify your allocation definitions build, review your source and basis data, list and sort your allocation definitions, and even generate ready-made import templates for new allocation groups. VAR partners can expect to walk away from this session with inspiration for how to empower clients with these synergies – or capitalize on the service stream of offering ICRW Run Only and building for their clients.
- “Everything you need to know about SB3” (Track: Sage Intacct Accountant Program (SIAP))
- This session details what’s in the SB3 package, who it’s intended for, and what partners need to know before selling it. Participating partners will share why they are excited about SB3, how they’ve sold it, and what’s different about it.
- “Leveraging outsourced marketing resources” (Track: Sage Intacct Marketing)
- Attracting, converting, and retaining customers are critical to building a robust pipeline of new sales opportunities. In this session, Jim discusses new ways to attract prospects and retain current customers using outsourced vendors including website design, webpage copy, blogs, articles, videos, call-down campaigns, events, and more.
The Sage Partner Summit is a 4-day event designed exclusively for the Sage partner community worldwide, offering education, inspiration, innovation, and community. This year’s event is held in-person from June 7 – 10 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.
About GRF CPAs & Advisors
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region, GRF CPAs & Advisors (GRF) is a full-service professional services firm providing clients with accounting, tax, and advisory solutions. For more than 40 years, the firm has supported the financial and operational success of for-profit and tax-exempt organizations locally, nationally, and around the world.