September 14, 2022
This year, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), has once again released Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) that will impact nonprofits, private companies, and governmental entities. As many of these organizations continue to face unique accounting and reporting issues, now is the time to make sure that your organization is compliant.
Join GRF’s audit experts as we explore and summarize the recently issued ASU, including the main provisions of the ASU, application guidance, information on transition, and the effective dates for the new ASU. This webinar will be interactive, including time for Q&A on all FASB-related matters.
- Overview of FASB’s current agenda.
- Update 2021-09—Leases (Topic 842): Discount Rate for Lessees That Are Not Public Business Entities.
- Update 2021-05—Leases (Topic 842): Lessors—Certain Leases with Variable Lease Payments.
- Update 2021-03—Intangibles—Goodwill and Other (Topic 350): Accounting Alternative for Evaluating Triggering Events.
- Update 2020-07—Nonprofit Entities (Topic 958): Presentation and disclosures by nonprofit entities for contributed nonfinancial assets.