April 26, 2023
The “Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) 2.0 Act” is aiming to improve opportunities for retirement savings through a multitude of regulatory changes over the coming years. Its no secret that saving for retirement has been challenging for many individuals and with dwindling Social Security, the SECURE Act 2.0 has mandated a number of changes that will expand access to retirement planning and savings. Enacted on December 20, 2022, most of the regulations won’t be in effect until 2024 or 2025, but there are a few that are set to begin sooner. Join us to discuss the number of changes that you and your organization will be subject to in the coming years.
- A timeline of changes and when they will take effect, including those changes to be made in 2023 and 2024
- How employers may be impacted by new provision options
- How individuals may be impacted by the changes
- Immediate changes to Required Minimum Distributions
- Changes to Automatic Enrollment provisions for new plans
- Changes to Catch up contributions