February 11, 2023
By Garrett Rochell, Acumatica Manager, Accounting Technology Solutions
Acumatica’s flagship event, the Acumatica Summit attracted nearly 3,000 attendees this year including customers, partners, and independent software vendors. The weeklong event offered several keynotes, unveilings of upcoming functional improvements, various relationship-building opportunities, and a selection of in-depth training courses. On-demand recordings of this year’s keynote addresses are available here.
Acumatica has been the world’s fastest-growing Cloud ERP company for 6 years and counting. Acumatica technology is built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, enabling Acumatica to deliver unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations.
The Acumatica Summit is truly a unique showcase of what separates Acumatica from its competitors. The opportunity to work with Acumatica team members at all levels and collaborate among other partners and share ideas customer-to-customer is unparalleled in the industry.
We’re pleased to share some of the many highlights from our team’s action-packed week at the summit.
- Acumatica is now being used by over 10,000 customers! Acumatica ERP software provides complete visibility into financials, customers, and operations, with anytime, anywhere access that ensures operational continuity and business resilience. Acumatica was built to support emerging technologies and integrate seamlessly with other cloud applications. Because you only pay for what you use, it’s easy to scale your investment as your resource demands change.
- GRF was nominated for Acumatica’s Rookie of the Year award just 6 months after the launch of the firm’s Acumatica practice. The award recognizes the partner who closes their first deal in the first six months and quickly acquires multiple customers in the first eighteen months of partnership.
- Principal Jim Norton, CPA was interviewed by Acumatica’s CJ Boguszewski about GRF’s early successes and the firm’s experience so far.
- GRF’s Accounting Technology Services team met with Acumatica executives, including a 1-on-1 sit down with Acumatica Chief Revenue Officer, Sanket Akerkar to discuss Acumatica’s continued growth and the partnership with GRF.
- Based on customer and partner feedback, Acumatica announced several significant software enhancements to key areas that improve product quality and end-user experience.
- Acumatica payments is coming in the third quarter of 2023. The feature will allow users to make payments to vendors from Acumatica.
- Customizable screens – no development work required!
- New functionality to delegate approvals to other team members, even when you’re not in front of a computer
- AP document recognition improvements (AI, Machine Learning)
- New Integrations and Connectors
- Teams Integration
- Stripe Integration
- Amazon Connector
- More improvements to come!
Each year, the Acumatica Summit is an elevating experience. It starts at the very top with an Acumatica executive team that is accessible, candid, and heavily invested in the success of each member of the community. GRF is encouraged not only by the success we have had thus far, but also by the innovative and passionate environment we have found in this new Acumatica world. Join us at Acumatica Summit 2024!
To learn more about how Acumatica can “move the needle” for our organization, contact GRF’s Accounting Technology Services team.