Join Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs and Sandy Spring Bank for an invitation-only presentation and roundtable discussion with recognized tax and lending experts to help you prepare for the end of the current tax year.
Participants are encouraged to bring questions and engage in a dialogue with the speakers as well as their peers from throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan region.
- Changes to business tax under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Important changes for individuals
- Updates and recent developments
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of how they should prepare for the end of the tax year in light of changes under TCJA
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Live
- Recommended CPE: 1.5 CPE
- Recommended Field of Study: Tax
- Prerequisites: None required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Compliant Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
Space is limited – RSVP below by October 30, 2018. A confirmation email will be sent once your registration is complete. For questions, please contact Dominic Acosta at email@example.com. Business casual attire is required by Congressional Country Club.