With the year coming to a close and the income tax filing deadline near, now is the time to invest resources in tax planning — particularly in light of the major U.S. tax reform provisions that took effect in 2018. See our recent Industry Alert about some of the landmark federal and state changes this year.
Join Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs for a webinar focused on the significant changes to individual and small business tax provisions. Our seasoned tax professionals will provide practical advice on how to take advantage of the new benefits and clarity on where some popular deductions have been limited.
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the changes to individual and small business tax provisions.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Tax
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.