Join Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs, JustinBradley and Young Asset Services, Inc. for a co-hosted seminar on Adopting the New Lease Standard, ASC 842 and earn 2 CPE credits.
- Identification, separation, and allocation of leases
- Classification, recognition and measurement of assets and liabilities
- Available Practical Expedient Elections with Pros and Cons
- Ongoing requirements post adoption (reassessment and modification of leases)
- IFRS vs GAAP differences
- Journal entries, new GL accounts and reporting disclosures
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the new lease standard, ASC 842.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Live
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is committed to our seminar participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org